Telephone inquiries are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.
You can contact us at any time.
Bus: No. 146, 341, 740, 360(Get off at Seoul Sangnok Hall and Korea Technology Center toward Gangnam Station / Get off at Korea Asset Trust or Renaissance Hotel toward Samsung Station)
Subway: Yeoksam Station Exit 1, Seolleung Station Exit 4
Taxi: Get off at Starbucks towards Renaissance Hotel Crossroad Maebong Tunnel
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
1) "Coding service" means coding products and various services related to coding products that may be used by "members" regardless of the terminal (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and smartphones) to be implemented.
2) "Member" means a customer who accesses the "coding service" of the "company", concludes a use contract with the "company" in accordance with these terms, and uses the "coding service" provided by the "company".
3) "ID" means the e-mail address designated by "member" and approved by "company" for identification of "member" and use of "coding service".
4) "Password" means a combination of letters or numbers determined by the "member" for the purpose of confidentiality by confirming that the "member" is a "member" matching the ID give.
5) "Paid service" means various contents (including various learning materials, textbooks, videos and other paid contents) and various services provided by the "company" for a fee.
6) "Posting" means articles, photos, videos and various files and links in the form of information, such as codes, texts, voices, sounds and videos which are registered on "service" by "members" while using the "coding services".
3. Posting and Amendment of Terms
1) The "company" posts this terms, company name and representative’s name, office address (including address where complaints can be handled), telephone number, email address, business registration number, communication sales report number, and the person who is in charge of personal information management. However, the detailed contents of the terms and conditions can be made available to members through the connected webpage.
2) The "company" can amend this terms to the extent that it does not relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection *"Information and Communication Network Act"), and the "Consumer Protection Act".
3) When the "company" revises the terms, the applicable date and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced with the current terms from the 7th day before to the day before the effective date and of the amendment in accordance with the method of paragraph 1 above. However, in the case of a change that significantly affects the rights and obligations of the member, the notification shall be made 30 days before the effective date.
4) If the member does not express his / her intention to reject within 15 days, Even though the "Company" clearly notified the member that the "Company" regards that the member agrees to the amended terms in the event that the "Company" notifies the revised terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
5) For the matters not defined in this term and the interpretation of this term, the "Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.", "The Law on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions", and the "Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc." set by the Fair Trade Commission and related laws or regulations.
4. Interpretation of Terms
1) Matters not provided for in these terms shall be governed by relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of the Terms, the Basic Telecommunication Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, and the Protection of Information, etc.
2) If there are separate terms of service, the terms of service take precedence.
3) In the event that a "member" uses the service by entering into an individual contract with the "company", the individual contract takes precedence.
5. Establishment of Use Contract
2) After the "member" completes the application for membership (membership application), the "company" notifies the "member" via the web and e-mail.
4) The "company" can classify "member" by classifying product registration status, access time, frequency of use, service menu, etc. according to the company policy and differentiate the use.
5) The "company" shall, in principle, accept the use of the service in the order of receipt if there is no problem in the performance or technology of the application for use pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
6. Change of Member Information
1) "Members" can view and modify their personal information at any time through the personal information management page. However, the ID required for service management cannot be modified.
2) If the "member" changes the information specified in the membership application, he / she shall revise it online and notify the "company" of the change.
3) The "company" shall not be held liable for any disadvantages caused by not informing the "company" of the changes in Section 2.
7. Duty of Personal Information Protection
8. Responsibilities for managing "ID" and "password" of "member"
1) Responsibilities for the "ID" and "password" of the "member" rest with the "member" and should not be used by third parties.
2) The "company" may restrict the use of "ID" if it may be made of leaked personal information, antisocial or violent customs, or misunderstood as the operator of the "company".
3) The "member" should immediately notify the "company" and follow its notice if "ID" or "password" are stolen or used by a third party.
4) In the case of paragraph 3, the "company" shall not be liable for any disadvantages caused by the failure of the "member" to notify the "company" or not following its notice.
9. Notification to "Members"
1) If "company" notifies "member", it may be made by e-mail address within the service unless otherwise specified in these terms.
2) The "company" may be substituted for the notice of paragraph 1 by posting on the notice of "company" for more than 7 days in the case of the notification of all "members".
10. "Company" Duty
1) The "company" shall not do anything that is prohibited by law or these terms or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide the service continuously and stably as provided in this terms.
2) The "company" shall have the security system to protect the personal information (including credit information) of the "members" and use internet service safely.
3) The "company" must have the necessary personnel and systems to properly handle user complaints or damage relief requests related to service use.
4) If the "company" deems that the opinion or complaint made by the "member" regarding the use of the service is justified, it shall deal with it. Any comments or complaints raised by the "member" must be notified to the "member" through the service page or other method.
11. Duty of "Member"
1) The "member" must not do the following:
A. Registration of false information when applying or changing
B. Steal information from others
C. Transfer the "member" ’s account to another person
D. Changes to information posted by the "company"
E. Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information specified by the "company"
F. Infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights of the "company" and other third parties
G. Damage the reputation of the "company" and other third parties or interfere with their work
H. Disclose or pose any obscene or violent message, video, audio, or other information contrary to public or moral information on the "service"
I. Use the "service" for profit without the "company" ‘s consent
J. Other illegal or unfair acts
2) "Member" shall comply with related laws, provisions of these terms, user guide and notices noticed in relation to "service", notices of "company", etc. "Member" shall not do anything that interferes with the work of "company".
12. Provision of "service", etc.
1) The "coding service" performs the following tasks:
A. Providing information on products or services
B. Providing service to registered product members
C. Providing download of study materials
D. Any other services provided by the "coding service" to the "member" through further development or through partnerships with other companies
2) In principle, the "service" is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the "company" may divide the "service" into a certain range through separate notices and specify the available time for each range separately.
3) "Company" may temporarily suspend the provision of "service" in the event of maintenance, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities, such as computers, loss of communication or significant reasons for operation. In this case, the "company" shall notify the "member" in the manner specified in Article 9 [Notification to the "members"]. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the "company" cannot notify in advance, it can be notified afterwards.
4) The "company" may conduct regular inspections when necessary for the provision of services, and the regular inspection time is as announced on the notice board.
13. Changes of the "service"
1) The "company" may change all or part of the "service" it provides for operational and technical needs, for good reason.
2) If there is a change in the contents, usage method, or usage time of the "service", the reason for the change, the contents of the service to be changed, and the date of provision shall be posted in the notice before the change.
3) The "company" may modify, suspend or change some or all of the services provided free according to the company’s policies and operations, and there will be no compensation for the "member" unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
14. Providing Information and Serving Ads
1) The "company" may provide the "member" with a variety of information deemed necessary during the use of the "service" by notice or e-mail. However, the "member" may refuse to receive e-mail except for the transaction related information and customer inquiries according to the related laws.
2) If the "company" transmit the information in paragraph 1 by telephone or simulated transmission device, send it with the prior consent of "member". However, it does not apply to the reply of the "member" ‘s transaction information and customer inquiry.
3) The "company" may place advertisements on the service page, website and e-mail in connection with the operation of the "service". The "member" who receive an e-mail with an advertisement can opt out of the "company."
4) "Users (including members and non-members)" do not take any action to change, modify, or limit posts or other information related to the services provided by the "company".
15. Copyright Attribution and Restrictions on Use
1) Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the work created by "MARUSYSedu Inc." belong to "MARUSYSedu Inc.".
2) Users must not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, use for commercial purposes and / or make available to third parties the information obtained by using the "coding service" provided by "company" without the prior consent of the "company".
16. Attribution of Rights
1) Copyright and intellectual property rights in the "service" belong to the "company". However, the "post" of the "member" and the works provided under the partnership agreement are excluded.
17. Termination and Cancellation of Contract
1) "Member" can apply for the termination of the use contract at any time through the information management menu of the service, and the "company" must handle this without delay as prescribed by the relevant law.
18. Restrictions on Use, etc.
1) The "company" may step-by-step the use of the "service" by warning, suspension, permanent suspension, etc. if the "member" violates the obligations of this terms or interferes with the operation of the service.
2) If a "member" falls under any of the following, "company" may restrict or suspend membership.
A. Registering false information at the time of application
B. Threatening the e-commerce order by interfering with the use of "service" by others or stealing their information.
C. Using the "company" or "coding service" to prohibit the law or these terms and conditions or contravene public order and morals.
3) After "company" suspends membership, "company" may lose membership if the same act is repeated more than once or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days.
4) In the event that "company" loses membership, membership will be terminated. In this case, the "member" will be notified and given a chance to call at least 30 days before the termination of membership registration.
19. Limitation of Liability
1) The "company" shall be exempted from responsibility for the provision of the "service" if it cannot provide the "service" due to natural disaster or force majeure.
2) The "company" shall not be liable for any obstacles to the use of the "service" caused by the "member" ‘s fault.
3) The "company" is not responsible for the contents of information, materials, facts, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the "member" in relation to the "service".
4) The "company" shall be exempted from liability in the case of transactions between the "members" or between the "member" and the third parties through the "service."
5) The "company" shall not be responsible for the use of "service" provided at no charge unless otherwise provided in applicable law.
20. Dispute Resolution
1) The "company" takes priority of complaints and comments submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be notified of the reason and processing schedule without delay.
2) In the event of user’s request for remedy in connection with an e-commerce dispute between "company" and the user, it may be subject to the mediation of a dispute settlement agency commissioned by the Fair Trade Commission or the Governor.
21. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
1) Lawsuit concerning e-commerce disputes between "company" and users shall be exclusively under the Seoul Central District Court.
2) Korean law applies to lawsuits filed between the "company" and the user.
1) These terms will apply from January 1, 2018.
Coding products and services including this website (www.cleverblocks.kr, www.cleverblocks.net) related to the coding products (hereinafter referred to as "coding services") operated and provided by MARUSYSedu Inc. ("company") shall protect users’ privacy and personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. We have the following policy in place to handle your concerns.
1. Purpose of collecting private information
The "coding service" collects personal information for the following purposes. The collected personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be obtained.
1) Website membership and management
Personal information is used to confirm membership intent, maintain and manage membership, prevent misuse of services, notify various notices, handle grievance, and keep records for mediation.
2) Providing Product or Services
Personal information is used for the purpose of providing the service, contents, payment and settlement.
3) Application to Service Development, Marketing and Advertising
Personal information is used for the purpose of developing new services(products) and providing customized services, events and advertisement information and providing opportunities for participation, providing services and advertisements based on demographic characteristics, identifying the frequency of access, or statistics on the use of services by members.
2. Retention period, destruction of personal information
The "coding service" will retain and use your personal information only for the period of service provided from the date of member registration. If you request to withdraw from the membership or withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your personal information, the "company" will, in principle, destroy your personal information without delay when the purpose of collection and use has been achieved or the period of use has expired. However, your personal information will be retained for the specified reason and period in the following cases.
1) When it is necessary to preserve according to the provisions of related laws such as commercial law, "company" retains transaction details and minimum basic information during the preservation period specified by the law. In this case, the "company" will never use the information for other purposes.
A. Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
i. Record on contract or withdrawal of subscription: retained for 5 years
ii. Record on payment and supply of products: retained for 5 years
iii. Record of consumers’ complaints or disputes: retained for 5 years
B. Electronic Financial Transaction Act
i. Record on Electronic Finance: retained for 5 years
C. Protection of Communications Privacy Act
i. Website visit history(record of login, access): retained for 3 months
2) If the retention period is notified in advance and has not elapsed, or if consent is obtained individually, users’ personal information will be retained for the agreed period.
3) If illegal transaction records (ID, name, mobile phone number, shipping address, IP address, cookies, device information) are stored that violate relevant laws, terms and conditions, the "company" retains it for 3 years from the time of collection and destroys to prevent illegal transactions, protect other users, and ensure a safe trading environment. *Illegal transaction: A transaction method or content that violates laws, the Terms of Service between the company and the user, or the rights or interests of the company, its members or others.
4) Destruction procedure of personal information: The information entered by the user for the use of the service is transferred to a separate database (in case of paper, a separate document storage place) after the purpose is achieved. The information will be destroyed after being stored for a certain period according to the internal data protection and other related laws. Personal information transferred to a separate database is not used for purposes other than the purpose of retention unless it is required by law.
5) How to destroy
A. Personal information printed on paper: shredded or incinerated with a paper shredder
B. Personal information stored in the form of electronic files: deleted in a technical way that cannot be played the records.
3. Provision of personal information to the third parties
Users can use most of the "coding service" like members, such as viewing contents, product-related information, etc. without registration. When a user registers to use personalized membership service, such as product registration, contents download, etc., "coding service" collects the minimum personal information necessary to use the service.
1) The "coding service" only provides personal information to third parties when the "company" has a duty to submit according to the procedures and methods prescribed by the law for investigation purposes, or in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of Article 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the information subject, the special provisions of the law.
2) If a user agrees in advance.
4. Handling consignment of personal information
The "company" does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. Should "company" share your personal information, it will only do so if we have prior consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The "company" entrusts the following tasks for smooth processing. It enacts the necessary matters for the consigned company to handle personal information safety in accordance with related laws such as the Information and Communication Network Act. At present, the personal information processing trustee of the "company" and its contents are as follows.
<Delivery and Return of Purchased Products>
- Recipient (Consignee) : CJ Logistics Co.
- Consigned business: delivery of goods or invoices, delivery of event prizes.
- Consignment period: Until the member withdraws or the consignment contract ends.
<Email notification, Text message and Newsletter sending service>
- Recipient (Consignee): humusOn Inc. (https://www.tason.com)
- Consigned business: Email notification, text message and newsletter sending service.
- Consignment period: Until the member withdraws or the consignment contract ends.
5. Rights And Duties of Information Subjects And How To Exercise Them
1) When the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, the "company" will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed. In addition, when incorrect personal information has already been provided to third parties, "company" will immediately notify the result of the correction to the third parties and correct it.
6. Items Of Personal Information Collects And How To Collect
1) The "company" collects the email address ad required for product activation.
2) Account information set by the user through the linkage with external services such as Naver(www.naver.com).
3) The "company" may collect contact information (telephone number) and delivery information for the users only for the purpose of processing customer inquiries and delivering event prizes.
4) In the process of using the service, service usage records and device information such as IP address, cookies, access time, service usage record and bad usage record may be generated and collected.
5) The "company" does not collect sensitive personal information that may infringe on human rights such as race, thought, religion, place of origin, criminal record, etc.
6) The "company" collects personal information through the following method.
A. Personal information may be collected when the user agree to the collection of personal information and input the information directly in the process of using the "Coding service", or through linkage with external services such as Naver(www.naver.com).
B. Personal information may be collected in the case of written surveys at the events, workshops, and lessons.
C. In the case of receiving personal information from an external company or organization affiliated with the "company", the external company shall provide the personal information after receiving consent from the user in accordance with the Information Communication Network Act.
D. Generated information such as device information is automatically generated and collected during the use of PC and mobile website, or application.
7. Matters Concerning the Operation of Cookies
The "company" operates cookies which store and retrieve user information. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser by the server used to run our website and are stored on users’ computers.
1) Purpose of using cookies
The information that the "company" collects through cookies is the same as ‘Article 6, Items of Personal Information Collected and Method of Collection’, and is not used for purposes other than ‘Article 1, Processing of Personal Information’.
2) Installation, operation and rejection of cookies
A. Installation and operation of cookies
Users have the option to install cookies. As a result, users may allow all cookies by setting options in the web browser, ask for confirmation every time cookies are stored, or refuse to store all cookies.
B. How to decline cookie settings
Users can opt out of setting cookies by choosing the web browser’s option to allow all cookies, confirm each time you save a cookie, or refuse storage of all cookies. However, if the user refuses to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
*Setting example(for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options >Personal Information
C. If the user refuses to store cookies, some services that require you to log in may have difficulty.
8. Privacy Officer and Contact Information
The "company" appoints the person in charge of personal information protection and the person in charge as below for handling personal information inquiries and complaints.
- Seolhwi Won
- sr. Manager
Users can report any personal information related complaints that occur while using the "coding service" to the personal information manager or the department in charge. The "company" will promptly and fully respond to the report of users. In case of need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
- Prosecution Service Cybercrime unit (www.spo.go.kr)
- National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr)
10. Notice Obligation